Goodbye Acne. HELLO Zimaxa!
The Zimaxa 3-Step Solution is a scientifically advanced breakthrough system that starts to work on contact to fight acne fast. It contains numerous ingredients commonly recommended by skin care experts that have been shown to effectively combat blackheads and whiteheads, break down closed comedos, remove oils, and address other causes (and symptoms) of acne.
The easy-to-use and gentle products that make up the Zimaxa’s 3-Step Solution combine some of the most advanced acne-preventing and blemish-targeting ingredients currently available. And with Zimaxa’s moisturizing properties, clearer skin can also be softer and more radiant skin. Win the fight against acne with Zimaxa!
3 Quick and Powerful Steps to Redefine Your Complexion.
STEP 1- Cleanse- Using Zimaxa Redefining Cleanser
The Zimaxa Redefining Cleanser is formulated to deeply penetrate skin to address several of the root causes of acne. Glycolic acid and lactic acid work synergistically to exfoliate and moisturize skin. Additionally, the anti-bacterial properties of clinically studied salicylic acid can play a key role in pimple prevention. The Zimaxa Redefining Cleanser can also clear blocked pores, which frequently means fewer blemishes.
How do you use Zimaxa Redefining Cleanser?
- Wet face with water.
- Squeeze a few drops of the Zimaxa Redefining Cleanser into the palm of your hand.
- Apply the Zimaxa Redefining Cleanser to the face, avoiding the eye area. Gently work the cleanser into a lather.
- Rinse face with lukewarm water.
- Follow up with the Zimaxa Deep Pore Exfoliator for enhanced results.
What are the ingredients in Zimaxa Redefining Cleanser?
The ingredients found in the Zimaxa Redefining Cleanser are: Deionized Water, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Polyacrylamide, Iso-Paraffine, Laureth-7, Salicylic Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl-Paraben, Propylparaben, Phenol, Camphor, Fragrance, FDC & C Red 35.
STEP 2- Exfoliate - Using Zimaxa Deep Pore Exfoliator
The Zimaxa Deep Pore Exfoliator can purge impurities and slough away dead cells that can accumulate on the skin's surface and block pores. The salicylic acid in this highly effective exfoliant can even help remove the blackheads and whiteheads that plague so many acne sufferers through its pore-cleansing and opening action. The Zimaxa Deep Pore Exfoliator will enhance the skin-clearing and spot-treating results achieved with the Zimaxa Redefining Cleanser and the Zimaxa Spot Treat.
How do you use Zimaxa Deep Pore Exfoliator?
- The Zimaxa Deep Pore Exfoliator can be used in the morning and/or evening after the Zimaxa Redefining Cleanser.
- Saturate a gauze pad with Zimaxa Deep Pore Exfoliator.
- Use the Zimaxa Konjac Sponge to gently buff the areas you want to target and treat.
- Rinse skin with warm water.
- Apply the Zimaxa Spot Treat to problem areas.
What are the ingredients in Zimaxa Deep Pore Exfoliator?
The ingredients found in the Zimaxa Deep Pore Exfoliator are: Purified Water, Alcohol, Salicylic Acid.
STEP 3 - Treatment- Using Zimaxa Spot Treat
The Zimaxa HydroSpot Clear Treatment delivers intense acne-fighting ingredients to the exact areas where they are needed most. This scientifically advanced and cutting-edge formula goes to work immediately to shrink blemishes, reduce their redness, and completely eliminate them as quickly as possible. The Zimaxa Spot Treat uses clinically studied salicylic acid to unclog pores, resolve flare-ups, and help prevent future breakouts.
How do you use Zimaxa Spot Treat?
- Apply to the affected areas 1 to 3 times daily or as needed. May be used under make up. Do Not Shake. It is normal for sediment to collect near the bottom of the bottle.
- Dip the wanda into the sediment at the bottom of the solution.
- Use the wand to apply Spot Treatment to problem areas.
What are the ingredients in Zimaxa Spot Treat?
The ingredients found in the Zimaxa Spot Treat are: Isopropyl Alcohol, Purified Water (Aqua), Zinc Sulfate,Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Camphor, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Cellulose Gum, Menthol.